Frequently Asked Questions
Common Dental Questions
Here are some common questions about Invisalign:
Here are some common questions about composite veneers (bonding):
Another advantage of composite veneers is that they are an immediate service. The day of placement, your smile is transformed. In most cases, there are three appointments
- Initial consultation to discuss options, treatment goals, and to take impressions and photos.
- Placement of composite veneers. (This is the longest of the three appointments where 95 per cent of the work is completed.)
- Refinement appointment. One to two days after placement we make any adjustments we or you see fit. We re-polish the veneers and, if necessary, add effects to ensure the final result is at the level that we aim to achieve.
Here are some common questions about dental emergencies:
Here are some common questions about dental implants:
Here are some common questions about dentures:
Here are some common questions about restorations:
Here are some common questions about root canals:
Here are some common questions about Smile Design
You only need two appointments
- Your first appointment is your smile design consultation. We’ll discuss your goals and perform a complete oral exam. We’ll take X-rays and a series of photographs followed by upper and lower impressions of your teeth. We’ll use these records to design your smile.
- During the second appointment we’ll share with you our vision for your perfect smile and get your feedback. We will have a presentation for you to review that you can show your family and loved ones to get their feedback.
From there we can decide on how to proceed, and if you’d like, we can get started.